Equally well known as Twenty-One. The rules are simple, the play is thrilling, and there is opportunity for high strategy. In fact, for the expert player who mathematically plays a perfect game and is able to count cards, the odds are sometimes in that player’s favor to win.
Are you looking for the best blackjack strategy to maximize your winning odds when you play online? You’ll love these tips. Finding a way to get higher chances to win at blackjack shouldn’t be so hard.
Play basic strategy
Memorizing the right way to hit, stand, split and double down your hand is a must, says gambling expert John Marchell. You’ll cut the house edge from 1 to 2 percent to 0.5 percent.
Marchell offers this primer:
- Stand when your hand is 12-16 when the dealer has 2-6.
- Hit when your hand is 12-16 when the dealer has 7-Ace
- Always split Aces and 8s
- Double 11 versus the dealer’s 2-10
- Hit or double Aces-6
What Is the Blackjack Basic Strategy?
Knowing how to manage your money is as important in blackjack as it is in all gambling games. A correct ‘bankroll management’ is essential when you play — regardless of the blackjack strategies you apply to your games.
Knowing how to bet (and how much) and how to select the right game when you play online blackjack for real money is extremely important.
Once you have those basics covered, you can move into the basic blackjack strategy and learn how you are supposed to invest your money once the dealer gives you the initial two cards.
As soon as the cards reach you and the dealer opens one of their cards, you have to make your first choice. In a game of blackjack, that means you need to pick one of these options:
How to Win More Often at Blackjack
We all want to win at blackjack every time we play, but we also know that’s impossible. What is possible, however, is to maximise your chances to win and get better winning odds when you play blackjack online. All it takes a few simple tips.
Follow them carefully, as these blackjack tips are as important as the best blackjack betting strategy.
- Start Small. Don’t go firing on all four cylinders if you (or a new dealer) just arrived at the table. Start small to gauge the situation, i.e., whether the dealer is “hot” or “cold,” says Marchel. The casino never stops, but you do. “Hot and cold streaks can have a big effect on the player,” he warns.
- Don’t spend money on the ‘insurance’. The insurance bet is a money-draining option created to confuse beginners. All the best blackjack strategies fail to mention is for one simple reason: no real blackjack player will ever spend their money on it.
- Don’t miss the rules sheet. Trust me, there are more blackjack variations that you will ever play. All of them are based on the same core gameplay — but adopt rules that could break you if you aren’t ready for them
One of the best parts of playing online is that the rules are always available at the table. If you are not sure you know everything about the game you want to play, click on the ‘info’ icon and read the rules.
- Don’t sit in the first base seat. Marchel recommends avoiding the first base chair in case the dealer is rushing. Sitting further down will give you more time to review your hand and the dealer’s up card.
Use Bonuses to Find Your Favourite Blackjack Strategy
Now that you know what are the best blackjack strategies, there is only one thing left: play a few games online to find out which one works best for you.
Here’s what you should fo to get the best results:
- Base all your decisions on the basic blackjack strategy
- Pick the betting strategy that suits your bankroll
- Follow all the blackjack strategy tips above to maximise your chances to win.
To help you find the right games and the right betting strategy, we have researched the trusted betting sites for the players to play -> Royalewin.
Royalewin pay winnings fast, and offer lots of blackjack games. Pick the ones with the best offers, register an account (it’s always free), and sit at the blackjack table to start an epic battle with the dealer!